Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

BRIDES Invitations faulty

I just spent HOURS trying to get 75 good invitations out of 4 boxs of 30 BRIDES Invitations I bought at Michaels.  The basic card stock was fine, but a very high percentage of the folders were faulty.  All kinds of different issues with them.  Every single one of them was folded out of alignment so I had to refold them and create new creases.  Some had glue spots on the inside.  Unusable.  Some had pockets that were glued out of alignment so the bottom of the pocket showed on the front.  Unusable.  Some had creases on the front of the folder.  Unusable.  The fourth box I opened was a significantly different shade than the others.  That wouldn't be too bad, except that it is only the folder that is a different shade.  The outer envelope, the reply envelope and the insert are the same shade as the other box.  So, now when I put the reply envelope in the pocket, there are two shades right next to each other.  

I am very disappointed with the product.  I'm making it work because I have already printed all of the card stock, but not happy.  If you buy these, check everything, and I mean everything, as soon as you can. 

Re: BRIDES Invitations faulty

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards