Washington-Seattle
Options

What Are You Thankful For?

I love this time of year :o) I love being able to think about things I am truly grateful for. Share what you are appreciating this Thanksgiving!

FI
My dogs: Lucy (Woocy, Woocy) and Fiona (Flea-ona, Fleabag, Scrappy Doo)
My mom and dad
My neice
Being able to be happy. I feel like I owe all of that to FI
Friends who stick by me even when I'm not being the greatest. I appreciate that they let me know when I need to step it up.

Anniversary

Re: What Are You Thankful For?

• Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This year I'm thankful for:

FI
    Conan, my 1 yr old Chihuahua/terrier mix "puppy" (he's so small, he'll always be a puppy to me)
    My mom
    My extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins, etc) who are hosting Thanksgiving this year, and doing ALL of the cooking
    My place of employment, for letting me have two paid Snow Days, since the commute would be hellish (North Seattle to Bellevue)
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    ckonidakckonidak member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This year has been a huge blessing for me. I left a job that I loved for something new (which I am starting to love as well), got engaged, found out that my family is more supportive than I ever imagined, and I'm planning the most fantastic day of my life thus far. I am thankful for it all! Family, friends, and the love of my life.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am thankful for:

FI
    My job since so many of our fellow Americans are struggling with out this oppotunity
    The fact that I get the chance to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner with my family, when some others are not having a Thanksgiving dinner....
    My family and friends

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards