Georgia-Atlanta
Options

31 Days

I only have 31 days until we get married. The truth is that I'm nervous. Extremely nervous. I'm nervous that the day won't go as planned. I'm nervous that I won't be able to fit in my dress. I've gained a cup size since I bought it. Don't ask me how because I have no idea. I've been exercising my butt off and have almost went down a waist size but my chest/ upper back is losing any! If you know of any good workouts for that area, please let me know! I'm just nervous. I'm a worrier by nature, so no one's shocked.

I am thankful that I'm not nervous about the man I'm marrying. I know that I want to be with him for the rest of my life. He's my best friend. I'm just nervous about the actual wedding. Am I crazy or is anyone else feeling this way?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 31 Days

• Options
    Congrats on being down to 31 days! You aren't crazy for worrying, but... as many people keep telling me, there is no point in worrying about things you have no control over.  Try on your dress one more time and make sure that no last minute alterations are needed.  That will ease that worry.  Also, don't worry about the details of the day.  It will all come together.  Chances are, if something does go wrong, someone else will handle it and you will know nothing of it until after the big day!

Relax and enjoy the last few days of having a fiance and not a husband (eek... how exciting!) All that matters at the end of the day is that you are marrying your prince charming.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    Congrats ! You are almost there! Do not be nervous or worried! I can tell you I am a nervous person too but you really cannot control everything. So do what you can and then back up and enjoy this time before you become husband and wife!  Everything will go as plan and even if it does not it is ok  because the only thing that matters is that at the end of the day you are now married to your best friend! and the man of your dreams!! Prayers coming your way for a wonderfu wedding and a wonderful life together!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards