Wisconsin

Need Help!!!

I am having some issues with my photographer, and have begun looking for a new one.  The problem is that we are only four months away from our wedding and everyone that I have contacted is already booked.  If you know of anyone that still has availabilities or know of anyone that is a good photojournalistic photographer, please let me know :)  I am begining to become frantic because I really want beautiful pictures for our wedding!  Thanks!
Anniversary

Re: Need Help!!!

• jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with Gretchen from Faith Photography out of Hartland. Her work is awesome! I booked her for my wedding in July. wisconsin-photography dot com. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    are you in Milwaukee or Madison area or somewhere else?  I'm in Madison and I'm using Photography by Kait.  She is VERY photojuornalistic and very artsy.  We loved our engagement photos with her!

I'm not sure if she's willing to travel but I know her business is smaller/just started a couple years ago (I think) so she might be willing to for the business.  She gave us an AMAZING deal and even without  it her prices are great, especially for the work she does.

I will say she isn't the best with email, but I think it's because she's still getting used to the  business side of it. But she answers phone calls very quickly.

Honestly I would check her out.  All of her packages are under $1500 I think, even for all day and it includes prints and other things!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Angelic Angels Photography (Jennifer Anderson) is one to check out.  She is based in Madison, but travels to Milwaukee free of charge.  She was the runner up to who I ended up picking, but she did my brother's wedding and did a fantastic job!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much, I appreciate it!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What's your location?  Do you need a photographer for Milwaukee or someplace different?
  • edited December 2011

I need one for Milwaukee!

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried Rainbow Photography? Carl really isn't computer savvy so the website  isn't complete, but his work in person is awesome! We recently booked him for our October wedding and his prices are very very reasonable. Also, he was recommended to us by Platinum DJs and has been a photographer for 20 years.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Angelic Angles. She is doing our wedding in June and our engagement photos turned out fantastic!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • knichols0930knichols0930 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Valo Photography - www.valophotography.com. They do amazing candid shots and you can check out their portfolio online.
  • edited December 2011
    K&M Photography is in Burlington but travels to milwaukee at no charge. www.kmphotography.biz. Wide range of prices too.
  • alyssalowealyssalowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

www.milwaukeeonfilm.com (Blue Baraboo Photography) Great pricing because they just formed the company but they all have their own seperate experience. The minimal work online is because they only want to show the current work and like I said... just formed. We found them on craigslist and got a great special a few months back

• edited December 2011
    Thank you so much everyone, all of your suggestions really helped :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dad & Daughter Photography in La Crosse - they are a Father-Daughter team (if you couldn't tell from their name lol) and they are GREAT!

Price is VERY reasonable (under 1000 for all day coverage) will travel, pays attention to detail...

daddaughterphotography.blogspot.com

Jill & Doug are their names. Let them know that Marisa referred you and I get a bonus for it! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    If I can ask...who was the photographer that you are having problems with? Our wedding is October 30. We still haven't booked, we have one more person to interview :o(
  • edited December 2011
    I have Ari Rosenthal Photography out of Milwaukee and I absolutely love them.  They do amazing work!  Be sure to check them out too!
  • stluka79stluka79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Painting with Light by Lem.  www.pwllem.com

Great prices and he will be there all day (and I mean all day).  We are getting all day services for $2000 and that includes several extras.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going with twoguysphotography.com out of Oshkosh, they're great guys, amazing quality, and very reasonable prices.
  • grace0831grace0831 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I am certain you found a new photographer, but I would have lov to have this one:

www.tresjoliephoto.com

I saw the pictures on the blog. I just asked for me, but the photographer is booked for my date ! grrr

who did you choose?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards