February 2013 Weddings
Options

I feel I can't keep up!!

Every week-ends and week days morning, lunch time and evening and filled with wedding planning and DIY projects. Things are getting done, for sure, but I feel I'll never be done and never be ready on time!! Ugh. I just can't wait for my week off work before the wedding!

Re: I feel I can't keep up!!

• Options
    I feel the same way. We have several things left to do and we just moved, I work full time, I should be studying for a cert exam... When I do have time, I'm just so worn out I don't want to do any wedding stuff! With 33 days left, I better give myself a swift kick in the behind!!
    Best of luck to you and yours!

Feb 22, 2013
  • Options
    Is there anyone that can help you with some of the things you need to get done such as the DIY things? I know how you feel. I have so much to get done. I had my mom help me get my programs done this weekend. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am totally in the same position as you! Its less than a month away,and I feel like I have so much to do. I work full time, and between work, general house work, and wedding items...I have no time to relax.
    I have stayed fairly organized and have been slowly getting everything organized throughout the entire engagement, and thankfully I have an amaizing wedding party that are able to help with everything.
    I hope you have a solid team, or atleast a solid person or two who are available to help you! Deligation is tough, but a life saver! Good Luck!
  • Options
    I feel like I can't keep up with anything these days! We have 3 kids and FI works 60hrs/wk. Our whole house has been sick. The laundry alone is enough to smother me,  but then there's a ton of wedding stuff left to do on top of my already full to-do list. ahh. 19 days! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Defintely feeling the same way and I am only ten days out now. Every minute is spent doing something but I still feel like I am running out of time!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

FI does not have his suit, the guys don't have their suits and my sisters dresses are still in long sheets of fabric (since they didn't make the deposits for the "seamstross" (what we call our male seamstress) to begin the dresses until this past weekend!)

30 days til the day...about 23 days until we leave, so I am FREAKING OUT!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I wish I could have some time off before the wedding. I am getting married in 24 days. I am completely lost and cant seem to find time to do everything that needs to be done.

Good Luck and Congrats
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards