Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Dress!

I'm wanting to make a couple appointments to look for my dress.. ahh :)
What are the best places to go? I've heard of Mia's, Ida's, and Altar.. any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Dress!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just bought mine last week from Belle Vouge. They were really awesome and the dresses are designer dresses but good priced.
  • Options
    kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All those places have had good reviews!  I got mine from Mia's and had a great experience.  I also had a good experience at Gown Gallery.
  • Options
    s500953s500953 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Bridal Solutions and Tailor. They have been amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Noltes in Leawood. They have some wonderful dresses, but the service was so so. However, I got my BM dresses at Ida's, and the service (and prices) were wonderful- highly reccomend it! Altar is good too, they have a smaller selection, but they have a lot of unique vintage looking gowns. It didn't work for me because I am a "plus size" girl and their sample sizes were all like a 6 or something- so if you are a PS girl, than I'm afrad you might be disappointed. My final suggestion is gown gallery downtown. They have a great selection and are really friendly. It is kind of hard to find- it is a second story office.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Bridal Extraordinaire!!! I went to a ton of places and this place was BY FAR the best! Plus, they give you 20% off if you buy your dress there on your first visit. My sister and I both bought dresses from there - this place rocks!

Bridal Solutions and Tailoring (Lee Summit) was my second fave, they were not pushy at all and had great prices.

• Options
    crystal024crystal024 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Thank you!! I've decided to check out Mias, Idas, and Bridal Extraordinaire. Can't wait:)

• Options
    MrsBoneyMrsBoney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amore Bridal in Independence was awesome! They were a bit out of my budget, but the dresses were absolutely gorgeous. The staff there was also very nice and helpful.

I know David's Bridal has a bad rep, especially around The Knot community, but this is where I got my dress and I have had no problems with them! The staff has always been nice and incredibly helpful. If you do go there, just know that each consultant takes two appointments at a time, so schedule plenty of time to be there and don't expect undivided attention.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards