South Carolina-Charleston

cake?

Does anyone have recommendations for where to get my cake?  I'm trying to not spend too much money on it.  We are having about 60 guests & I would like to spend $300 at the most (if possible) I've been looking on here for ideas so far I have seen a lot for Publix and D'lish.  I appreciate your thoughts Smile

Re: cake?

• edited December 2011
    Publix again. It was inexpensive, pretty, and delicious.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Publix and D'lish both have great cakes. You can't go wrong with either.
  • DRibeiro13DRibeiro13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Vote for D'Lish here!! but you may have to ask for an estimate to see if they come within budget.

• Lucy062405Lucy062405 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are going w/Publix in Mt Pleasant, Kristen has been a huge help!!
  • edited December 2011
    Peacock Feathers and Let There Be Cake are reasonably priced.

They both have websites that will pull up on a google search and they both have pricing information.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks y'all a few of those I hadn't heard of.  I'm going to be in contact with them.  I'm especially interested in Peacock Feathers b/c they are located in Ridgeville and my venue is in Dorchester.  I'm super excited to get a cake & taste it too :)
  • edited December 2011
    Artistic Cakes by Linda- we definitely paid less than $300 and we have more than 60 people. Not to mention, her cakes were DELICIOUS!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    we're using Artistic Cakes by Linda as well....her cakes are moist, delicious, and not overly sweet or rich like a lot of other places.  not to mention, she's super affordable!!  she also made my sister's wedding cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards