African American Weddings

work bridal shower

The girls at work told me they want to throw me a shower. How sweet!!! What's a nice thank you gift for them? I was thinking an edible arrangement but that's so boring....what about a cupcake cake delivered to the job the Friday before I leave? I won't be there but FI can drop it off for me. What other ideas do you ladies have?

Re: work bridal shower

• I definitely think cupcakes are good.. how about a cupcake tower... or the cupcake cake...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the cupcake tower as well. Cute idea :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_work-bridal-shower-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4a23a4ac-8aae-49b5-be07-521cee5934d3Post:8e6ea1fa-505b-42bf-91c2-5e1baaac4a52">Re: work bridal shower</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like the cupcake tower as well. Cute idea :)
    Posted by ladycane015[/QUOTE]

cool, cupcake cake will probably be easier to delivery since there is no set up. Ill have to find a bakery, im personally not a fan of grocery store cupcakes
  • if you decide to the tower.. .I am sure whatever bakery you find will set up a tower as well.. if that is your choice
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the cupcake tower idea also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards