Kentucky-Louisville

What are your centerpieces...

and how much are you spending on them per table? I need ideas.

Re: What are your centerpieces...

• edited December 2011
    I'm using hurricane paper lanters and candles for the center pieces. MUCH cheaper than flowers. You can order them through the knot shop or online through other shops for around $1.50 - $2.00 a piece. I'm not sure if we're going to get the lanterns in the colors of our wedding or white. But they look really pretty with candles in them!
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing artificial flowers in vases I bought from The Dollar Tree. We're going to fill them with some fancy stuff from save-on-crafts.com and possibly put a light in them. I bought the autumn themed flowers when they were on sale this spring and they're pretty good quality as far as artificial flowers go. We had to use about 2 bushes per vase.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in love with these centerpieces, but haven't figured out the best way to make them as inexpensively as possible.  Anyone have any suggestions?

http://pinterest.com/pin/93987536/
  • chloe09172011chloe09172011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding planner ordered vases, she plans on putting small lights she ordered in the bottom, then we are putting plastic rocks on top of the light, then a fake flower, filling that up with water, then having a floating t-light candle.  Tested it the other day and looks awesome :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards