Maine

B Pics Question

Hey ladies!!

Just wondering when you are all planning on giving your b pics to your FIs. I'm thinking the night before the wedding.

I was talking about wedding stuff with FI the other day and he was like, "I can't wait until people see the look on your face when I give you your wedding present." My immediate response was, "I'm NOT giving you your present in front of people!!!"

He looked utterly confused. :)

Re: B Pics Question

• jelenybeanyjelenybeany member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hhaha. well, he's already seen the pictures (i couldn't wait to show him) but i'll give him the album when we're away on our minimoon.
  • edited December 2011
    I went back on forth on this but have ultimately decided to give him the book the night before.  We're not doing any special gifts so FI has no clue about this.  I'd love to have the photographer catch his reaction, but at the same time he's a much more private person than I am.  I know for a fact he wouldn't want anyone to see any picture - even a PG one - so in private is best for him I think. 
    Married 9.4.11
  • edited December 2011

i have been thinking about the same thing and came up with the night before. I am hoping we can sneak away for a few minutes and have some quiet time together  before we head off to our seperate rooms.  It would be nice to leave I for him somewhere for him to open in the morning but there is a chance that his brother (BM) will be with him most of the day and I would rather not risk him feeling uncomfortable opening his gift with other people around. 

• edited December 2011
    Haha, jeleny. It's been so hard to not tell him about them because I'm so excited!! Thanks for your opinions ladies! I'm going to do the same, the night before.
  • Krista521Krista521 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hadnt thought about this yet, i guess i was just thinking of giving him his present on our wedding night.  i know id like to be there when he opens it.. so excited to see his reaction!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing the night before but also have a problem where he wanted us to exchange our presents to each other in front of the whole rehearsal dinner group as we give out the bridal party gifts.  I had to say no, that we need to do a private exchange and he looked at me really funny!  I hope he doesn't suspect anything because this would be a huge surprise for him.  I think we will try to do oour exchange before we meet everyone for the rehearsal and dinner.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards