Ohio-Columbus

The Wedding Experience?

One of my vendors told me about and upcoming bridal show and I was wondering if anyone's going?  It's being held at 3 different locations and they will shuttle you to each location.  It sounds alittle more classier and less streeful then the regular shows I've been to!  Here's the link for the info. 
http://www.columbusbrideandgroom.com/local_events.htm

Re: The Wedding Experience?

• edited December 2011
    Ah, I meant "stressful", sorry it's early! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I never went to any bridal shows when I was planning my wedding, but I am sure they could probably be helpful.

I just don't like all the pressure from the vendors and don't like giving my personal info to just anyone. So if you go, be careful what info you give and have a alternate e-mail account set up just for wedding related stuff so your personal account doesn't get bombarded with junk e-mails and spam.
  • edited December 2011
    We went to the Wedding Experience in March. We had a ton of fun. This was a classier event. I wore a cocktail dress and FI wore a suit and we fit right in. This was event was primarily all couples.

Even though there were vendors there, we had lots to eat and drink (alcohol included) so we ended up having a very fun date night. I highly reccomend it.
  • sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually worked the last wedding experience (I wanted to go, but I ended up bartending at the venue I work at). they are a lot of fun and are totally worth the time. You can dress up cute and meet a ton of fantastic venues, get lots to eat and drink, and see different themes and styles. :-D DO IT!
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• alyssmpalyssmp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to the last one and I would be going again if I didn't already have ticket to see Chelsea Handler with my girls that night.  FI and I had a blast and would certainly go again!  Have funn if you decide to go.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies!

FH and I have tickets to the wedding experience but I have a silly question... Which venue kicks off the night?  Do we meet at the Renaissance?

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    They will send you an email a week or so before hand so you know which venue to report to first.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • zoenmatt09zoenmatt09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well it sounds fun, I'll have to let everyone know how it went!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards