Wedding Etiquette Forum

Yesterday; Today

Yesterday at this time, I was doing/feeling ______________; Today I am doing/feeling ________

Aaaand go!

Re: Yesterday; Today

• Yesterday I was feeling excited because I had just bought my Kindle!...buut I have to wait a month on it. Boo.

Today I'm feeling...arg. Trying to procrastinate as much as I can.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Yesterday: getting my car estimated to fix hail damage
    Today: pmsing & emotional.
  • Yesterday at this time, I was at work feeling like I'd been hit by a truck.
    Today, I'm still at work, but I feel pretty awesome.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Yesterday at this time, I was having an emergency mope intervention that was successful; Today, I rode my bike nearly 5 kilometers to and from the Lund center, did some sweet shopping and am happy happy happy!!
  • Yesterday at this time I was diappointed in my wedding dress.
    Today at this time, I'm glad that it's different and I like it now.

Can I add that tomorrow at this time I will hate it again?
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Amoro, I'm trying to convince H that as soon as he graduates, he wants to try to get a job in Europe. If not for super scary logistics, I think I would be winning....Well actually, I am winning, he's game for anything. But then I look at immigration  and I cry a little insid.e
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Yesterday at this time, I was doing/feeling reorganizing our bedroom because we got a set, i felt frustrated with our  boy;

Today I am doing/feeling i  am blankly staring at the  basket of laundry that needs to be folded and am in intense pain
    Photobucket
  • ]Yesterday at this time, I was eating breakfast, watching Lost
    Today I am  getting ready for work...hmm
  • Yesterday at this time, I was dreading the long day ahead; today I'm feeling like it'll go a little quicker since I'm leaving the office for lunch. But I am dreading my massive Sam's run for work. Blech.

Is everyone seeing the posts in Most Recent Post order instead of in chronological order (does that even make sense)? It's driving me batty.
  • Yesterday I was exhausted and flustered about work things. Today I'm rested but coming down with a cold and LOVING that right now the hammer is coming down on people at work who AREN'T ME.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_yesterday-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:32b9ce0b-91b9-4b97-9808-1859829e3392Post:8e80ae89-2a08-4ce7-8a58-eb5ece4b253a">Yesterday; Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yesterday at this time, I was doing/feeling ______________; Today I am doing/feeling ________ Aaaand go!
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

Yesterday at this time I was driving to one of our other offices because I felt badly for the manager there, whose mother was just diagnosed with stomach, liver, and breast cancer...and doesn't want treatment. I felt terrible for her, so I went and relieved her for the day so she could go be with her.

Today I am still feeling badly for the family (said lady's brother works for us in our main office here). But I'm excited to get my hairs did tonight!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_yesterday-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:32b9ce0b-91b9-4b97-9808-1859829e3392Post:14cbca89-d72c-4afb-84e1-d9cdf211169d">Re: Yesterday; Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yesterday I was exhausted and flustered about work things. Today I'm rested but coming down with a cold and LOVING that right now the hammer is coming down on people at work who AREN'T ME.
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]
    YAAAAAY!  I require gossip!  Shall send you a message.

LVB, I'm not an expert by any means, but if you want to talk to me about where you guys want to end up, send me a FB msg.

• Yesterday at this time, I was Sleep!!! I so love Sleep and Sleep so loves me!! Today I am getting ready to practice my line dances that I want to do at the wedding. There is a Sexy Back slide, The Wobble and The Turbo Slide that I must master before November 6th!!!
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Yeah, I was thinking about you when we were talking about it. He's double majoring in Physics and Chemistry so...We we were looking at France, but it seemed absolutly AWFUL there and I gave up on that quickly. I don't want Italy because the little amount of time I was there convinced me I couldn't live there. Switzerland seemed nice though...

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_yesterday-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:32b9ce0b-91b9-4b97-9808-1859829e3392Post:39d5246d-3cbb-4d7d-959c-9027c53236e9">Re: Yesterday; Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yesterday at this time, I was Sleep!!! I so love Sleep and Sleep so loves me!! Today I am getting ready to practice my line dances that I want to do at the wedding. <strong>There is a Sexy Back slide, The Wobble and The Turbo Slide that I must master before November 6th!!!</strong>
    Posted by MISSCOURTNEY20[/QUOTE]

Uh...like to perform for your guests?
  • Yesterday at this time, I was working, tired, and frustrated; Today I am about to go to goody day.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Yesterday, I was email stalking one of the firm's partners to get him to approve a draft motion that I need to file with the BK court.  But at least I was feeling upbeat because on Monday, H put the down payment on our honeymoon reservation.

Today, I'm probably going to continue stalking the partner for his approval of my draft. And I won't stay up as late tonight as I did last night *yawn*.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_yesterday-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:32b9ce0b-91b9-4b97-9808-1859829e3392Post:01bb8905-2796-4634-8903-c71b2d684b68">Re: Yesterday; Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yesterday; Today : Uh...like to perform for your guests?
    Posted by pumpkinpumpkin[/QUOTE]

No...I won't be doing them by myself. Many people know them but I don't and I want to do them at the reception with my guests.
  • MISSCOURTNEY, are you originally from the south?  The only people I've ever heard say "I was sleep" instead of "I was asleep" were the southerners I knew when I lived in NC.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • Yesterday at this time I was planning on doing laundry.
    Today, I will actually do it.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Yesterday I was super stressed about everything at work...
    Today I'm feeling like a superwoman of the legal world.

MISSCOURTNEY - I'd be happy at your wedding - I love those dances. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_yesterday-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:32b9ce0b-91b9-4b97-9808-1859829e3392Post:a7a30ca8-4337-4500-b5ba-5ad859a942be">Re: Yesterday; Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]MISSCOURTNEY, are you originally from the south?  The only people I've ever heard say<strong> "I was sleep"</strong> instead of "I was asleep" were the southerners I knew when I lived in NC.
    Posted by FutureMrsTR[/QUOTE]

I also wondered about that. Not if she was from the south, but wondered why she didn't say "sleeping" or "asleep".

I'm not wearing bitchy enough pants today to have asked that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_yesterday-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:32b9ce0b-91b9-4b97-9808-1859829e3392Post:2bb064d3-e3bb-439c-ae9b-55b8dab91a05">Re: Yesterday; Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yesterday; Today :  I also wondered about that. Not if she was from the south, but wondered why she didn't say "sleeping" or "asleep". I'm not wearing bitchy enough pants today to have asked that.
    Posted by pumpkinpumpkin[/QUOTE]

Nope, I was born in Boston but raised here in Chicago. When I think about it, I don't really hear "asleep" much here in my circle. Never thought about it, My dad was raised in the south so maybe that's where I got it from.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_yesterday-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:32b9ce0b-91b9-4b97-9808-1859829e3392Post:f304d725-6ea4-4a93-8f5d-50ebf985d7ab">Re: Yesterday; Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yesterday I was super stressed about everything at work... Today I'm feeling like a superwoman of the legal world.<strong> MISSCOURTNEY - I'd be happy at your wedding - I love those dances. </strong>
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

My best friend and I went to a class on Saturday and had a blast. Can't wait until I really have them down pat. I will hopefully lose these 10 pounds I need to get rid of from practicing.
  • Yesterday I was miserably sick.

Today I'm still sick, but on the upswing, and I remembered cold medicine today!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_yesterday-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:32b9ce0b-91b9-4b97-9808-1859829e3392Post:9a251b1e-0fb0-4909-8787-49ee6972378e">Re: Yesterday; Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yesterday I was miserably sick. Today I'm still sick, but on the upswing, and I remembered cold medicine today!
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

Being sick in the summer sucks! Feel better!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_yesterday-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:32b9ce0b-91b9-4b97-9808-1859829e3392Post:e7ab0aae-3b36-4400-8049-a4c28a10f6a7">Re: Yesterday; Today</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yesterday; Today : Being sick in the summer sucks! Feel better!
    Posted by MISSCOURTNEY20[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    Yesterday at this time, I was doing/feeling my second workout in three months - was MIA because of bar study;
    Today I am doing/feeling I can barely move and got a new workout program from the gym's personal trainer.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Yesterday: I was working and counting the minutes until I got out.  I was excited because I was working out with my friend after work, then going to my parents' house for dinner.

Today: Working, counting the minutes until I get out.  I'm kind of sad because I just came from another funeral (former volunteer at my place of business), and hungry, because there's no food here, and it's past lunch time.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Yesterday at this time, I was feeling crappy because I had a horrible migraine; Today I am procrastinating from work!
    09.10 Siggy Challenge
    PhotobucketMy favorite picture is of the night we got engaged!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards