Delaware

Day of wedding planners

Anyone have recs for a Day of Wedding planner?  I'm getting married in Newark, DE.  Looking for someone reasonably priced.  Thanks! 

Re: Day of wedding planners

• There are a few that are regularly recommended on this board (and the Philadelphia board).  We used Carina from Remember This Day Events.  We met with a few planners but she was the best fit for us (which is very important).  She was also very reasonably priced in comparison to some others!  I'm not sure what her prices are now, since we got married a few years ago- but she was worth every penny! 

GL!
    Lillian & Kyle 10.25.08 Michael Andrew- 7.2.11
  • Mary from Mary Rose Memories is amazing. She did mine in Elkton, Md. (Including the traveling time from del.county pa.) Very reasonable, and a Godsend. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I used Linda Cylc of Silk Style Events for my wedding in October 2010 and I assure you she is top notch. Our venue only provided the space. Everything was DIY and I couldn't have pulled it off without her help.

Linda Cylc - linda@silkstyleevents.com
    http://silkstyleevents.com/blog/about/

• Second for Mary Rose Memories.  I didn't use a DOC, but three of my friends used MRM and have nothing but wonderful things to say about her.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • If the day-of planner is also an employee of the hotel/restaurant where the wedding is, what is an appropriate tip for her?
    Ann in Austin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards