Oklahoma

Red Prime Steakhouse

Has anyone looked into Red Prime Steakhouse as a reception venue? Does anyone know details?  We've got some basic information but we are trying to find out if we have to have a dinner or if we can have hors d'oeuvres.....

Re: Red Prime Steakhouse

• edited December 2011

The Showroom has a food and beverage minimum of $3000.00 before tax and gratuity.  This includes up to 10 – 60” round guest tables, all guest chairs (ours are a designer, black chair), china, flatware, and glassware.  Service staff is paid by your 20% service charge which is applied to all food and beverages and specialty rental items.  RED does own a set of modern lounge furniture, which, depending on the layout you choose and how much seating is needed.  We do have a dance floor which is property of Marianne’s Rentals.  It is 15’X15’ oak parquet, and can be assembled and broken down for a cost of $250.00.  Average pricing for a cocktail buffet will range from $24-$28 per person, before tax and gratuity and will include water, and tea and coffee upon request.  Alcoholic beverages are additional, and those prices are listed in our private events guide.  You are welcome to have a ‘per-consumption’ bar, instead of a bar package.  This pricing will be charged for each drink served, instead of an overall price per person.

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for your help.  Do you work for RedPrime?  We actually have the space saved for our date!  I'm excited!!!!

I haven't heard about the lounge furniture though.  I'd love to use it, but is there a cost?
  • edited December 2011
    No, I don't work there, but I really researched this space. I am also using it for our reception. I thought it was perfect!!!! No, you do not have to pay extra for the lounge furniture and it is supper modern. You should ask to see it. I hope I was helpful.

Congrats,
    Charmaine
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards