Indiana-Indianapolis

Wholesale Flowers near Indy

Has anyone bought wholesale flowers to make your own bouquets? I've found a few places online but have no idea how good any of them are. I live about an hour from indy, so I don't really have time to go to each shop right now.
imageAnniversary

Re: Wholesale Flowers near Indy

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought loose flowers through a florist and arranged them myself.  You might want to check with florists in your area and see if they can order some for you. 
  • lolomillylolomilly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to second the need for wholesale flowers, a friend and I are doing all of my flowers, too.  Hope someone can help us out!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what you are looking for, but you might try the Flower Factory in Greenwood. I found my bouquets (dahlias and calla lillies) already made for $14 each. I also found the matching Boutonnieres for $2.45 each.
  • edited December 2011
    We are looking at using Sam's Clubs wholesale flowers.  I want to check out the Flower Factory in Greenwood before we decide for sure but with Sam's we are going to be able to get 100 pink/white Roses and 80 light pink gerber daisys for $130.  That is enough to make bridal bouquet of 25 roses, 7 bridesmaids of 2 roses/2 daisy's, 7 groomsman, groom, 2 fathers, 2 mothers, 3 grandmothers, 2 grandfathers, the whole reception site and we will have extra left over.
  • edited December 2011
    We are looking at using Sam's Clubs wholesale flowers.  I want to check out the Flower Factory in Greenwood before we decide for sure but with Sam's we are going to be able to get 100 pink/white Roses and 80 light pink gerber daisys for $130.  That is enough to make bridal bouquet of 25 roses, 7 bridesmaids of 2 roses/2 daisy's, 7 groomsman, groom, 2 fathers, 2 mothers, 3 grandmothers, 2 grandfathers, the whole reception site and we will have extra left over.
  • HippieMommyHippieMommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also thinking about using Sam's Club.  let me know how it works out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards