Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

XP- Look who I got to meet!

So Fische and her H were in town this week... we met up at a dueling piano bar with a few other familiar faces. :)  It was a blast!  I think Andy has a few more pictures, so I'll let her post those...

(MuSu, Nuggs, Andy, Fische)

Ants on a log at a bar!

Happy Birthday, Fischeface!

The whole crew :) Sorry the pictures suck; they're from my phone.

ETA: I have no clue why the text is so small. Stupid TK.

Re: XP- Look who I got to meet!

• Options
    Thank goodness Andy is eating healthy ants on a log!  (I kid)

Looks like so much fun, I am jealousE!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Looks like you guys had a blast!
  • Options
    baha Kiki- I believe our comment during that picture was "OMG. Andy only eats healthy at a bar!"  (too soon? ha)

It was a blast, and the boys were good sports too :)
  • Options
    Looks like a fun time!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    FInally a face for Nuggs!

Fishy, your hair - it's a-getting long.
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Options
    Looks like you guys had fun!
    I am wayy jealous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image Robby James born 2.24.12 @ 23 weeks due to preterm labor
    Remembering Robby
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_xp-look-got-meet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:07efc890-4182-437d-ae88-9566122b6bcePost:39ca8a07-61f8-4346-addf-314772d2373e">Re: XP- Look who I got to meet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]baha Kiki- I believe our comment during that picture was "OMG. Andy only eats healthy at a bar!"  (too soon? ha) It was a blast, and the boys were good sports too :)
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]
    I'm still pissed they didn't have fries. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    How does a bar not have fries?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_xp-look-got-meet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:07efc890-4182-437d-ae88-9566122b6bcePost:6a93b65f-5777-4417-a7ce-8ad87a9c36aa">Re: XP- Look who I got to meet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How does a bar not have fries?
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]

<div>No deep fryer.  It's ok- she still got chips. (Which were freaking delicious.)</div>
  • Options
    Papa bear's attentive service made up for it, kinda. ;) Btw I have NO voice this morning. And fish has a normal voice guys I promise! :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_xp-look-got-meet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:07efc890-4182-437d-ae88-9566122b6bcePost:b82c838f-b90a-4c4a-b8a9-1331231b6443">Re: XP- Look who I got to meet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Papa bear's attentive service made up for it, kinda.</strong> ;) Btw I have NO voice this morning. And fish has a normal voice guys I promise! :)
    Posted by musicalsunlight[/QUOTE]

<div>Either we got screwed, or he doubled dipped.  We had 10 beers on our tab, we noticed this morning.  I'm pretty sure Andy and Fische had pretty high bills, too, so I think he screwed us.  We also had the pizzas on just our bill (which is totally fine.) AND we noticed that the amount charged on the card was almost $30 more than what H signed off on last night.  </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_xp-look-got-meet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:07efc890-4182-437d-ae88-9566122b6bcePost:a3c9d17d-b994-4255-811a-087a4c18e223">Re: XP- Look who I got to meet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: XP- Look who I got to meet! : Either we got screwed, or he doubled dipped.  We had 10 beers on our tab, we noticed this morning.  I'm pretty sure Andy and Fische had pretty high bills, too, so I think he screwed us.  We also had the pizzas on just our bill (which is totally fine.) AND we noticed that the amount charged on the card was almost $30 more than what H signed off on last night.  
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

<div>I would call at least about the charge then.  We've gotten screwed over before at bars like that.  </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_xp-look-got-meet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:07efc890-4182-437d-ae88-9566122b6bcePost:4dcac562-fdab-40da-9958-c688cf184c37">Re: XP- Look who I got to meet!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: XP- Look who I got to meet! : I would call at least about the charge then.  We've gotten screwed over before at bars like that.  
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah. I will later once they open.  I usually don't run a tab at a bar for just this reason ;)</div>
  • Options
    Holy CRAP did we have fun!! Seriously such a good time. I sat down with steph and it was like we had known each other forever, she's awesome. and I'm pretty sure scott loves jeremy. (And so do I!). Then, andy came and she's just hilarious and adorable BUT I ALREADY KNEW THAT! After talking a bit about buffet behavior, musical came, and omg. She's just the sweetest darn thing you ever did see. For real. Then, nuggs was running on cpt (I had to ask what that was) but she showed! And she really is my sister from another mister. FOR REAL. Theses are some kick ass ladies, folks. Trust. Oh! And then poor chad came at the culmination of our drunkeness, so I'm sure he was impressed! But he's realllllly cute and was such a good sport. Love love love.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    Dude, you can make fries in AN OVEN.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Haha, it looks like Nugg's husband was proven wrong since she didn't end up being made into a skin suit... or did she? When was the last time she posted?
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    Fische- tell Scott the feeling is mutual. ;)  Jeremy kept talking about him last night, it was kind of hilarious.

SO GLAD I GOT TO MEET YOU ALL!  

Mery- haha. Well she did leave before any of us, sooooo I'm not sure where she is ;)
  • Options
    I'm boatloads of jealous. Looks like it was a blast!
  • Options
    Oh man, that is super lame about the bill, Steph. Wtf? Darn papa bear. BTW I LOVED WHEN FISHY WENT ON THE BAR.

andplusalso, you all are amazing. I had a blast. <3
  • Options
    OH OH andddd I still think its really funny that Nugg's younger brother was one of THE hot seniors when I was a freshman.
  • Options

I have been vindicated in my assertion that I would not end up a skin suit to Noodle!  It was freaking awesome, errybody was so much fun and I wish that I could have stayed longer damnit. 

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards