Second Weddings

Allow me to re-introduce myself

Hello ladies,

I used to hang around here about a year ago while we were talking about the wedding. We are now planning the wedding in Las Vegas and I've been hanging over the LV board. We're getting married in Jan, we moved it up from Nov of next year. This is the 2nd wedding for both of us, he has 3 girls (2 are grown and gone) and I don't have any kids.

Everyone has been supportive and I've been so surprised by the people that are making it and not...Anyway, I look forward to hanging more around here and getting to know my fellow encore brides.

Re: Allow me to re-introduce myself

• edited December 2011
    Welcome!  What kind of wedding are you planning? 
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats.  I look forward to getting to know you too. I looked at your bio and love your story.

Teresa
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• edited December 2011
    Thank you! We are having a small destination wedding in Vegas (not a Vegas wedding though). Our guest list has about 60ppl but we expect less than 30. We're having a nice chapel ceremony and restaurant reception off the strip. I won't have any attendants though. We basically told our loved one that we moved the date up, were going to Vegas, would love it if they could join us but we still loved them the same if they couldn't. So far all of my friends have been super excited. Apparently all you need is an excuse to g to Vegas! LOL
  • MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and Welcome back!  Look forward to getting to know you as well!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! 
    Anniversary
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome back.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Encore - nice to see you over here too!!  The ladies on this board are very welcoming, cool & classy chicks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Red!!! Nice to see you here, Are you an encore too?
  • edited December 2011
    oh yes - This is both of our 2nd's and LAST time down the aisle!  LOL - there is *NO WAY* I'm doing this again! hahaha   :-)  FI is off visiting Stan, so I'm doing the home stretch solo until the big day - can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards