Delaware

Holy Cow, 26 days!

Just a little note to relieve some anxiety.  26 days left until we get married!  I am excited to be getting married and spending the rest of my life witih him, but holy cow we are 26 days away from the wedding!  I was completely fine, until yesterday when we went to church.  No lie, 11 people came up to me and said "wow, how are you so calm for getting married in 4 weeks?"  I don't know if people expected me to walk into church screaming and pulling my hair out, or what.  Well, they got into my head and I'm freaking out now!  I don't actually even know what I'm freaking out about, I feel like I'm just missing something big. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Holy Cow, 26 days!

• EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    now that you've successfully freaked out you can go back to being relaxed and enjoying the next 26 days :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Good way to look at it!  Fiance just came home from work, we sat and discussed timelines of the day and talking out loud does help :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

ITA with Ei.  Now that you're had your freakout... get yourself a nice big mug of hot tea and get yourself through the rehearsal.  Then everything that can be done is done.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

hot tea is great... but I say grab a bottle of wine! hehe.  I'm glad talking aloud to your FI helped you... mine would be no help at all!!! lol. He is the "just tell me what to do" type or the "I like whatever you like" type... lol. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards