Pennsylvania
Options

alterations in NEPA?

Hi Ladies,

The woman who was to do the alterations on my gown has now retired and I'm looking for a rec for someone else.  I hate to just choose someone out of the yellow pages, so does anyone have any recs for a seamstress in the Wilkes-Barre area?

Re: alterations in NEPA?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine done at Alla:s in downtown scranton and it cost me 28 bucks! The dress came out awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    $28???  What did you have done?  That is an amazing price!  I might just drive to Scranton for that!  Thanks!

My dress is pretty simple, satin A-line with no beading, lace or ruffles or anything.  I will most likely need only a bustle and a hem.  But I haven't had it on in a year....so I'm hoping it will also need to be taken in.  ;)
  • Options
    jeannie21284jeannie21284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Alternations by LIza in Kingston. It was about $58 for mine, but I had to have the top taken in as there was a lot of extra material around the shoulders/arms. We've been going to her for years and she has always been wonderful to work with!
  • Options
    tmwanyotmwanyo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am also going to go to Alterations by Liza her work is wonderful and prices are amazing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards