June 2012 Weddings

June 16th!!!

We're at the 5 month mark! 

I'm so excited that we're in the home stretch, but I still feel like I have so many little things to get done between now and June.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: June 16th!!!

• I am so excited! I got a lot done this weekend that put me in the wedding mood real quickly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't believe I'm now under 5 months (yesterday was my 5 month mark)!

I am in full wedding planning mode. I feel like I got so much accomplished this weekend. Can't wait for this coming weekend to do more!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Heh - can you believe I didn't realize it was the 16th till I saw this?

I got a bunch done this weekend too - must be something in the air! - but wow, there's a lot left to do in the next 5 months. It's gonna go fast!
    Anniversary
  • Congrats ladies!
  • It's crazy! 5 months! I feel like I have too much to do in that time!

• I am so excited!! I got a ton done this,past weekend but still have so much to do!
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
  • I also didn't realize it was the 16th until I signed in this AM....and then I had another mini panic attack. It's right around the corner!
  • I'm so excited! Got a ton done last weekend, and I have a huge wedding weekend planned for Jan 28 to Jan 30. Woohoo!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_june-16th-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:3bad2801-31a5-40cb-b897-6263d58484fePost:c938b063-da10-493a-b1a5-7204b3aa8552">Re: June 16th!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heh - can you believe I didn't realize it was the 16th till I saw this? I got a bunch done this weekend too - must be something in the air! - but wow, there's a lot left to do in the next 5 months. It's gonna go fast!
    Posted by Turtle&Star[/QUOTE]

Me too! Ugh it's coming so quick! FI and I are going to try to do some registering today.
    June 16, 2012
  • I am so, so excited! But I have so, so much to do!
    Photobucket
  • This is so exciting!!  I think these last 5 months will go quickly!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are so excited and can't wait until tomorrow when we are under the 5 month mark lol
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited January 2012
    I am so excited. I am in major wedding planning mode right now. This past weekend I got a lot done. I got my dress, picked BM and FG dresses and I picked my cake flavors. I just can't believe that in five months we all will be married. YAY!!!!
  • I can't believe that we are 5 months away. It seems crazy

• Yes....time is flying. I send my BMs an email each month on the 16th just to update them on where we are with planning and to share any good news from anyone in the group. So I'm painfully aware of the clock ticking I guess.

I'm trying not to freak out because there's so much still to be done!!! (we're doing a short engagement) My STDs are arriving tomorrow and I just can't wait to see them!! But I groan at the thought of getting addresses together - especially since our list still isnt finalized :-X
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards