New Hampshire

venue suggestions that wont kill the bank?

We've been planning our Oct 6 wedding to be at a residence, but the closer I get to signing contracts, the more I want to throw up when adding up all the costs of the tent, bathrooms, limo to transport people to the house from parking, tables, chairs, silverware, plates, linens, lighting, heaters...etc...etc...

Additionally, this means I have way more to deal with come wedding time...so much to be responsible for cleaning and returning, Im just overwhelmed thinking about it.

we are paying for everything with no help.

I'm trying to think of some venues that are reasonably priced, I'm hoping to keep food and venue costs $30-45 per person (including venue costs, food...).  I have all my other vendors. I just want something else to consider.....maybe there's something that is just so much better for us.

We would consider Lakes Region, Manchester Area, Portsmouth Area

Thanks !
imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: venue suggestions that wont kill the bank?

• Try Pat's Peak in Henniker!  We had our wedding & reception there and loved it!  They can definetly fit your price range!  Here's a link to their room options.  We used the Sleigh room, absolutely beautiful!  Our pics are the last two on page 5 and on page 6.

http://www.patspeak.com/summer/photos.html
    Anniversary
  • Ended up at Stonebridge Country Club in Goffstown.

I liked the idea of Pat's Peak but the groom is a wheelchair user and their wedding package denotes some limited wheelchair accessibility.
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards