Arizona-Tucson

Looking for Photographer Reviews

Hi Ladies!I am getting married in October 2010 and have had some difficulty finding a great but affordable photographer. I am looking for more of a photojournalistic approach and it seems that everyone really good wants $4000 or more. I would greatly appreciate your suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Re: Looking for Photographer Reviews

• edited December 2011
    I've got some resources, if you want email me at  vickielan@gmail.com
  • britt6785britt6785 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,We just got married and used Quan from Raw Pixel Photography and the pictures are amazing. He is a very creative photographer and is very reasonably priced.Here is his website so you can see his portfolio if interested: http://www.rawpixelphotography.com/Good Luck!!
  • csquared13csquared13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! I'm not sure if you found your photographer already or not but I have one for my wedding next April that I think is great. Her name is Jessica and here's her website: http://jgatesdesign.com/photography/jessica.htmlShe actually posts her package prices online and she has great pictures for the price. I was having the same problem you are so I was soo excited when I met her and realized I would actually be able to afford a good photographer. She may not be as fancy as the people you are looking at for $4000, but I personally like that about her because I don't have to worry about her being stuck up and bossy at my wedding (my sister had the problem with the $4000 photographer she booked). Anyway I hope this helps. Good luck!
  • goonie01goonie01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't know if you've found anyone yet, but I looove my photog- Maria Butterfield. She's very artistically talented and the sweetest, nicest person to work with as well. Her latest work can be seen on her blog: butterfieldphotos.com/maria. Some shots from my recent engagement shoot can be found under the engagements category- we're Andy & Maria. I got a comprehensive package for under $2000! She's booked for 10-10-10 (my wedding), but if that's not your date, contact her!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, goonie (Maria), those e-pics look wonderful! She really captured you two having fun. Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    You should check out Tiramisu Studios too - we just signed with them recently and I have to say...they are the nicest ladies and offer everything that you could possible need!  We had a total budget for Photo and Video of $3000, and were able to lock down BOTH (for pretty much a full day of coverage) and we still came in under budget.I've been singing their praises cuz we were getting so frustrated and were ready to just give up and have family or friends do it...which all the experts say is a horrible idea!  Anyway, hope this info helped and GOOD LUCK!
  • edited December 2011
    My daugher was having the same problem locating a good photographer for a reasonable rate. It was like heaven opened up and gave us Julie Jenkins. She took incredible shots and documented every moment in a special way. Her skills are wondeful! There was nothing missing in my daughter's pictures. Every detail. And the price----you won't believe it. I will not give a quote for her, but she will beat anyone you talk to and do as good or better job. She is very friendly and I did not even notice her taking all the photos--very unobtrusive. Give her a try---you won't be sorry. She can be reached at 520/86l-2825.
  • edited December 2011
    goonie01  i saw the pictures of your wedding and it was beautiful! i was just wondering where the location is that you got married
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards