Second Weddings
Options

dreams...(i apologize for the length)

i hear the girls on my month board talking about bad weding dreams... i hardly think theirs are the same as mine... well i suppose its possible but their mostly "first time and only" brides. so i dont really let it out there that im divorced and remarring. (now i know that there is one or two on my board but i just get nervous talking about it)

anyways i keep having nightmares about ex's family or him trashing the wedding and people starting fistfights and the wedding going completly crazy. and his family is crazy...

then theres these other dreams where somehow fi family suddenly forget i was married before or someone was never told and they cause a stink at the wedding...or my mom says some crazy line about how this one wont last either (which she just might just do...never can tell with her)

do you guys have these dreams?
and what do you do about them? keeps me up at nights sometimes they get that bad...

by the way i had to use icy stare of death the other day... was having a convo with a friend (that i had no idea didnt know i was divorced) and he made some comment about your the bride and its your wedding your fi has no say and not thinking about what i was saying i said i dont do that ive had a wedding before and he hasnt... well you would think i just spat on the holy grail or something by the way he reacted... stare of death cooled that off really quick.
Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: dreams...(i apologize for the length)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had some funky dreams about my wedding.  None have included my ex.  I have chalked mine up to worrying about details, etc.  I imagine yours about your ex are similar.  When I have dreams about my ex (NWR) they are usually related to some other stressor in my life.  I'm that's all it is for you, too.  :)

Good use of the icy stare of death...  People get judgy at the weirdest things at the weirdest times.  I think the world would get along better if we were misted with valium or something.  Just kidding, sort of.  ;)

Sorry about all the smilies - I'm just feeling peppy this a.m.  That is weird, 'cause I'm at work.  LOL!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    StephanieM22StephanieM22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been having similar nighmares with the ex showing up or the family commenting on the white dress. Sounds crazy but after i woke up i deliberatly went back into a dream just to watch my FI beat up the ex lol You are not alone with psycho ex's but its just pre wedding nerves. Your day will be perfect :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards