Pennsylvania
Options

Wedding Venues

Hey ladies! I am planning my wedding for Oct 12 or 13th 2012. I am looking for a venue that has beautiful fall scenary, like woods or mountains. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good locations in PA. I am planning an outside ceremony and thats why the scenary is so important to me. Also I am thinking maybe a tented reception depending on what the reception hall looks like. Thanks so much! Cool

Re: Wedding Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What area did you have in mind? The poconos?
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes. I want it to be in the mountains. I really like the poconos.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Stroudsmoor is beautiful and I think a few ladies have used it (or are planning to). I would check the Knottie to be list above above and see for reference, if you want to contact any of them privately. http://www.stroudsmoor.com/
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    julbgordojulbgordo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Shawnee Inn is right on the Delaware River and offers tons of ceremony and reception locations.

http://shawneeinn.com/
  • Options
    nic9911nic9911 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    skytop lodge is where FI and I are are getting married. So far so good in the planning/budget process.
    I have been to weddings at ehrhardts in lake wallenpalpack, surrounded by mountains, woodloch pines, beautiful place <3 their spa, and was at a conference at pocono manor.
    Love stroudsmoore too, that was our second choice.
    imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hsotthsott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its not in the Poconos but try Friedman Farms. Its a barn in Dallas Pa. They have an outside deck and they have several areas around the barn/farm that you can have an outdoor ceremony and you can have your reception in the barn. They also have a chapel in case it rains.  They have a lot of pictures on their website www.friedmanfarms.com. Good Luck!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards