Texas-Houston

My AMAZING photographer!

Aric and his team have been amazing through every piece of our engagement and wedding photos. His commitment to giving you the best is second to none. Not only do you get the most beautiful, completely original photos but you know you have not a thing to worry about when it comes to your big day and we all know how much piece of mind means to a bride! His unbelievable work from his website had us sold but when we were able to see his creativity at work and the end result of our first shoot I knew without a doubt there is no one that could have given us such stunning memories of our engagement and our wedding day. I am so thrilled we made the investment in Solaris Studios!

Re: My AMAZING photographer!

• If you are looking for a wedding photographer you must go with Aric!! Aric and his team did my bridal portraits, and our engagement and wedding photos. I could not have been happier! Aric is truly an artist with an eye for beautiful shots.I can't tell you how many people complimented our pictures. You only get one chance for your wedding pictures, so make sure you pick someone who is experience and talented- Pick Aric!!!! I promose you will not be dissapointed! 
  • I thought vendors weren't allowed to p*mp out their services on these forums? :/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards