California-Los Angeles

Re: .

• Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi there!

I've been to a knottie's wedding there at Calamigos Ranch and it was beautiful! Everything came out as planned (or at least that how it seemed).  The food was delicious and I know that's rare to say since most wedding food tastes just like what it sounds....like wedding food. So yeah, don't worry about it...if they have the same caterer, you have nothing to worry about. Good Luck!

• imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding there and the food we had was also delicious! I don't think you have anything too worry about.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! How funny I'm getting married at the Calamigos Ranch in Burbank on the same date Sept 4th :) YAY!!!  But that one did have a food tasting... weird huh.
  • RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got married at The Victorian -- which is under the same ownership. We were so pleasantly surprised when we went to the tasting and had so many compliments on our food. The only thing I will say is that the portions are VERY generous so I wouldn't feel obligated to go crazy with appetizers.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_calamigos-ranch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:dc25e61d-d45c-402b-8124-9b13871096e2Post:81a0b59c-897a-46d4-ae2a-c1efe1fb6397">Re: Calamigos Ranch</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations!!! How funny I'm getting married at the Calamigos Ranch in Burbank on the same date Sept 4th :) YAY!!!  But that one did have a food tasting... weird huh.
    Posted by HappyEngaged15[/QUOTE]

I think they do group tastings 2 times p/year. So  depending on when you get engaged and set your wedding date, you could miss out.
  • edited December 2011
    hello! i'm getting married at calamigos in october! exciting! anyways, i attended a tasting, and it was amazing!

you wont be dissapointed! good luck, and congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married there next April! I was bummed about no food tasting either, but a few past Knotties said the food was great. Next time you visit stop by the M Cafe. If their food is any indication of the wedding food, we have nothing to worry about! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards