Nebraska

Transportation party bus suggestions

Hi all!
We are trying to decide our mode of transportation from church to reception hall. Looking for suggestions for which company to book through. We are looking for a big vehicle to transport our entire bridal party and some family and friends. A vehicle that can hold 20+ passengers. Let me know if what companies you went through comments would be great! Party bus or Charter would be great!
Thanks Notties!

Re: Transportation party bus suggestions

• edited December 2011
    Highly recommend the following link as you cannot beat $58hr party bus rental   (Jonesy Perty Bus)   http://omah.omahasuperdeals.com/index.php?index_type=promo-detail&h=4188696
  • edited December 2011
    We used Nebraska Party Bus. They were fine. Cheapest we could find with a/c. Driver was super nice. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • klwilcoxklwilcox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A word of caution!  Regarding the link to the Superdeals coupon website above, I just called Jone-Z Party Bus and the guy working there said he didn't know anything about it.  I am pretty sure it is a legit website - I have heard it advertised on a couple different radio stations.  But if you do purchase the coupon, I'm not sure they would honor it.  Maybe just poor communication happening at Jone-Z?
  • edited December 2011
    I have bought things from this website before and used them with no issues. It is ran by NeoFill which is the same organization that processes all the radio gift certificates you can buy at half off. I booked my venue using one and paid less than 1/3 of what everyone else pays. Jone-Z Party Bus is acting like they are unaware of it because they are in legal  hotwater with the State because they sold them for less than value which in Nebraska is illegal. Jones-Z is fighting the ruling because if they loose they have to reimburse the state alot of money.
  • meagan2113meagan2113 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed on Jone-Z party bus!
  • edited December 2011
    We had TNT Limo from Fremont, We hired both the Limo service for Bride transport and also Party bus to shuttle guest to and from wedding/reception. Our guests had a great experience with TNT, they could party all night and be safely driven back to homes/hotels.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards