Gay Weddings
Options

Wedding In June

In need of invitations ideas I do not want to sped alot on invites , But I would love for them to be nice. Please Help e someone

Re: Wedding In June

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did our own, which works because we only have about 90 guests. We bought an invitation set online (but you can buy them at party stores, scraft stores, etc) and printed them at home. The look GREAT and cost about $35. The only down side? The printer. Trying to get everything lined up and looking right caused a couple of invitations to go into the recycling bin. But we are very DIY and we had fun laughing over it..

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    jodcoffeejodcoffee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how much "a lot" is, but david's bridal has some really nice ones for about 50 - 60 bucks (for 100 I believe)....  and they are running some GREAT specials right now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jod!!! i PMed you!!

As for invites... try vista print! When you sign up for emails... you get free offers all the time, just depends on the specific theme or style, they will show you which ones are free.

Just sign up for the website, trust me!

I just got my STDs in the mail yesterday :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers White Knot
  • Options
    K&J64K&J64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto MarieM - VistaPrint is pretty good. I used them for my Save The Dates too and they're very affordabe. Also great customer service. I had an issue with the printing quality and they reprinted my order at no cost (allow yourself a little extra time when you order for this, just in case there's a issue).

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess since I'm a graphic designer it was easy for me.  I designed my own with my partner in photosthop.  Converted them to pdf documents.  Then went to fedex and printed them on some really nice orange, hot pink, black, and white paper.  My invitations were layerd.  We are having a destination ceremony so only about 25 people are coming. It cost us about 60 for everything and they came out beautifully
  • Options
    llucas45llucas45 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    123 print on the web, we just got ours today. we paid $50 for 50 invites and 50 reply cards with the envelops. They are really nice and we chose our own wording. They will also email when its free shipping.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards