Montana
Options

Has anyone else noticed....

Has anyone else noticed that some of the women on this website are really rude or mean? I've posted a few questions, and a rant about some wedding issues we're having and any response I got back was incredibly unhelpful and just plain mean. I honestly don't think I was asking anything that would merit a response like that and I've also read posts from others that received the same harsh criticism. Anyone else encounter this?

Re: Has anyone else noticed....

• Options
    Bad_BearBad_Bear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would agree with the others who've said that the national boards seem more vicious and quick to judge than the local and month boards. Either way it's pretty rude, but it's the internet...so try your best to ignore it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I didn't see this post but YES YES and YES. They are very mean, rude and very quick to judge. I had a valid question about my grand entrance for the ceremony and one comment was that the post should be retitled "how you know you've gotten to self  important" or something stupid like that.
    How ridiculous. I've decided not to post questions there because their opinions are just useless!

I do agree the local or monthly boards are way better :)

• Options
    angnedangned member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, they are very rude sometimes!
    2 of us- a bunch of you! Celebrating the whole night through!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards