Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Not getting married anymore...

How do you delete your account on here? My fiance broke up with me so I will no longer be needing this site. I appreciated everything that has been done on here for me. I just don't know how to delete my account on here. And how do you delete your wedding website?

Re: Not getting married anymore...

• Options
    I'm so sorry that happened to you. You don't have to delete your account, just don't post anymore. If you truly want to get rid of it, the instructions are here (LINK). 
  • Options
    I agree, just don't post anymore because deleting an account takes a while for TK to do.

All the best with your future endeavours and I am sorry to have read the news.
  • Options
    I was in your position about two and a half years ago.  I deleted my account and everything.

I just got happily married this last Saturday to the man of my dreams.  My ex did me the world's biggest favor, my new husband is amazing, everything I could ever want and more.

Hang in there, everything happens for a reason!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this.  <hugs>  Hang in there. 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear when this happens to anyone. Agree with Amy, everything happens for a reason.
  • Options
    Im so sorry to hear this. I also was in your shoes a little over 2 years ago. it is hard but keep your head up. Better things are sure to come :)
  • Options
    Call the knot. I had such a terrible time getting rid of my account when my ex fiance and I split... I had to call in order to get mine removed. Best of luck to you. I am so sorry this happened. Remember there is someone better out there!
  • Options
    I was in the same position over three years ago!  I called and had myself removed because I was so pissed that stuff would come up in a google search!  Everything happens for a reason and I'm with the love of my life now! Do some things for you!
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me several years ago.. I simply forgot about my account until I got engaged again and started planning. Hope things turn out for the best!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker edited
  • Options
    My fiance and I just broke up last week as well. Our wedding date was in 11 days (August 4th). Originally, he wanted to "postpone" the wedding because of trust issues that had stemmed from the past. He let me plan a wedding for a year and then a month before the wedding decided we weren't ready (we have been together 4.5 years). This may be the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I already had my bridal shower, invitations had been sent out and everything. I couldn't get past the fact that he wasn't ready to marry me, and I felt like he was making excuses. I was constantly feeling insecure and questioning his intentions. Two weeks after he decided to postpone, I broke up with him. We had been constantly fighting after he postponed because we just couldn't see eye to eye on the issue. He couldn't understand why I was so depressed about him calling off the wedding because he thought he was making the best decision for us. So, he couldn't be patient with me or my emotions. Now he wants nothing to do with me and won't even speak to me. Probably the worst feeling in the world. However, seeing that other women that have posted on this have had similar experiences and later in life look back and are grateful they didn't marry that person is encouraging. I can only hope that one day I can look back at this and be grateful that I didn't stay with him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards