New York-Hudson Valley

West Chester Shower Venue?

Hello Everyone,

Please let me start with an introdrocution.  I am a bridesmaid in a wedding for September '13 taking place in Albany, NY.  Bride and Fiance live in Astoria.  I grew up upstate but haven't lived in NY in years.

We are trying to plans started for a bridal shower and the West Chester area seems like a nice happy medium for both families and friends.  Unfortunately, non of the bridal party currently or have ever lived in the area and so we need your help.

Can anyone suggest any venues for us to look into?  We don't have a guest list yet so I'm not sure how many people we will need to hold but the bride is very laid back.  We were thinking a restuarant/bar with a banquet room with appatizers served would be nice but we have not comitted to anything yet.

The only thing that is important is that the venue is easy to find since everyone will be traveling in from the surrounding areas. 

Thanks for your help!

We welcome any suggestions!

Kate

Re: West Chester Shower Venue?

• edited November 2012
    There's a place called The Quarry in Tuckahoe, NY and I recently went to a shower there. It's a restaurant/bar and the food was so good!!! It might be worth looking into.
  • LissyM83LissyM83 member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    The Mansion on Broadway in White Plains - my bridal shower was there & everything was nicely done.
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Harvest on Hudson or the Half Moon Restaurant- Both are amazing and right on the water!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards