Favors

Is one favor enough?

Hello knotties! My husband to be and I have created keychains that tie into the theme of our wedding. While they are not cheap, they certaintly are not super expensive either. My questions is whether it is ok to just have one favor for the guests to take home or do we need to include something else?

Re: Is one favor enough?

• Favors aren't required at all, so if you'd like to give your keychain favor that's fine and you don't need anything else.

Just be prepared that you'll likely have lots of leftovers. With the new styles of car keys, keychains themselves are becoming less necessary. Also, they're kind of a personal item and what you made may not fit individual tastes.
  • I agree. I like keychains, but I have the one I have b/c it is personal to ME. What you choose may or may not be to a lot of peoples' liking. I'm curious what they are of. Do you mind sharing?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • One favor is def. enough.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Skip it.  Favors are not necessary and unless it's edible, you'll have lots left behind or people will take them to be nice and then throw them out when they get home.  Keychains are just another knick knack that I don't need and creates clutter so I'd have no use.

• I'd skip it.  If you don't, one is more than enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards