Delaware
Options

e-pics are in!!!!! link in post

Hi ladies!!! Too my excitement the e-pics are in!! Paul did such an amazing job!!!
2 of our "babies" make cameo appearances..lol

If you want to see them, here are the instructions

http://paulmcgowanphoto.com/

enter site

to the right you will see it says "client galleries"  click on that

then click on "galleries"

click on "engagement"

click on "jenn and jeff"

the password is     tracks     all lower case
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: e-pics are in!!!!! link in post

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  How exciting!  They look great.
    September 2011 August Siggy Challenge- Drag Queens!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the pics where you guys are in the creek! They are so pretty!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They look fantastic!  I love all of the pictures on the tracks and in the creek!

• Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!! The pictures of us dressed up were at my house. The railroad tracks are next to Hunters Den near prices corner and the creek is off of Kiamsi Rd. Both locations are right down the street from me which worked out perfect!! If you haven't taken your e-pics yet they were great places. The creek getting to it is a little iffy but worth it for the pics!

I was sooo worried about them. I usually hate the way I look in pictures. But I don't know how i'm going to choose! I love them all.. I didn't expect to but I do.. ugh.. I think i should just make an album. lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Those pictures are amazing! You guys are both so photogenic! I was going to ask where the pictures on the train tracks and in the creek were... I love those ideas. And your cat is adorable:)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks paprika! yeah i love my babies! haha. I have 3 cats and Cullen (the black and white one) loves hanging out, he follows everyone like a dog. TIger who was in one pic is the hunter. My girl cat doesn't like going outside that much so she missed out on all the fun. lol.. wow.. a whole paragraph on my cats... i swear i'm not a crazy cat lady! haha
  • Options
    EiDuffyEiDuffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    great pics!! i also love the ones at the creek  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They're beautiful.  You guys have a lot of chemistry on camera  ;-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha. I'm the same way with my dog. If he didn't shed like crazy, I'd consider adding him in our epics. I have a dalmation who is a total camera hog. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards