40-Plus Brides

I finally saw Bridesmaids...

Hey!  No one warned me about the boy (bathroom) humor. Ugh!  Other than that, though, I thought it was pretty funny.  FI laughed much more than I did.

Re: I finally saw Bridesmaids...

• I can't wait to see it!  Thanks for the warning, I heard there were some pretty harsh scenes haha :)
  • Yeah, they mentioned that on the Ebert review show. They said it was too bad, because it didn't seem necessary. But otherwise they liked it I think....

I watched "I Love You Phillip Morris" on DVD last night. Wow. That was a relationship from hell...
    Retro/Vintage Inspirations

imageimageimage

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_40-plus-brides_finally-saw-bridesmaids?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:69dea60c-2319-4015-8380-4a5cc0f18476Discussion:3906d56a-f99b-42e7-acce-02a5f21f5ecbPost:162588a2-daed-4a36-bde2-f60e48a4a0a2">Re: I finally saw Bridesmaids...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, they mentioned that on the Ebert review show. They said it was too bad, because it didn't seem necessary. But otherwise they liked it I think.... I watched "I Love You Phillip Morris" on DVD last night. Wow. That was a relationship from hell...
    Posted by memSomerville[/QUOTE]

I love Jim Carrey in his serious roles...one of my all time favorite movies is The Truman Show...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards