Maine
Options

Engagement Ring Blues

This past week I was very ill and was home the whole time. I don't normally wear my ring when I'm sick because I can sometimes swell. Unfortunately I left my ring on my nightstand and didn't keep track of it all week and when I went to go put it on yesterday afternoon I couldn't find it. It looks like it might have gotten knocked into the trash bucket next to my bed and gone out with the trash yesterday morning. 

I'm completely devastated for this to happen. I searched for over 2 hours last night and still have not found it. Unfortunately this was something I didn't think would be one of our problems while planning our wedding and don't have a whole lot of extra money. Does anyone know of any good jewelry stores around portland that we could go to and get another ring? I do have insurance on the ring I lost, but just in case they can't help us, I need an extra option. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Ring Blues

• Options
    Oh gosh!  I am so sorry this happened! I unfortunatly don't have any ideas, but I am Hopng you either find it or are able to have it replaced!  Good Luck- Let us know what happens, I think we can all sympathize for you :-(
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear that! I have no recommendations sorry but I am sure if you have insurance they would be able to help you out though.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NMINMI member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I love D. Cole Jewelers in the Old Port.

The staff is very nice!

Springers on Congress Street is also good.

Cross Jewelers is also on Congress Street
    Wedding Countdown Ticker86 Invited image
    57 Aye!Will be in port! image
    16 Nay,be out to sea. image
    13 Are floundering! image
  • Options
    all three of those above.

sorry about your ring :(
  • Options
    the Mall. Not too expensive but still nice. I got mine from Kays (when it was J & b robinson but still the same company).

Sorry to hear about your ring.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards