Michigan-Detroit

TGIF

What are your plans this weekend?

Re: TGIF

• We are leaving bright and early for Saugatuck!!!! Im sooo excited! 2 days of shopping, eating and just hanging out with FI. No phones, no computers, no wedding talk..lol
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • I'm driving my friends parents to the airport tonight.
    DH and I are kickboxing in the morning and going to a party tomorrow night.
    Sunday we're going to church and I'm going to make liquid soap, lol
  • Tonight: Working on invites and hanging out with some friends.

Tomorrow: Shopping with mom and then going to the bar to watch the Ohio State game with fi.

Sunday: Helping a friend move and maybe start packing for Vegas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Klyn1983Klyn1983 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Tonight: Nothing! I'm so excited to just lounge around the house with FI and watch movies. We will also be crossing our fingers and toes that we win the MegaMillions...seriously half a billion?! That'd be amazing! I know the odds are against us, but one can dream! 

Saturday: We have a party to go to at a boat club, pretty excited about it. Afterwards I think we are meeting up with a few friends and going out somewhere. 

Sunday: We have a birthday party to go to for FI's nephew. He's freaking adorable so I'm looking forward to it. :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're suposed to be going to a wine/food tasting at Whole Foods and going to see HG tonight

Saturday will probably be basketball and doing my taxes and hopefully working on our ceremony.

Sunday..relaxing!
    June 16, 2012
  • I'm hosting a pure romance party tonight.

My best friend is coming up for the weekend, so Saturday will be spend catching up and hanging out.

Sunday is, of course, laundry day!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Spring Break has begun!!  My first as a teacher!!  We are leaving tomorrow morning for camping.  We return Monday afternoon/evening.  Going with some of FI's friends from work.  Nothing wedding related.  

Second dress fitting is Wednesday so I'm looking forward to that.  Unfortunately I know I am going to blow my diet and workout this weekend.  It will be completely worth it!  Have fun and safe travels to all you other ladies traveling.   
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • tongiht headed out to a celebration dinner for a friend who recently finalized her divorce.  tomorrow, running, our puppy's first grooming, and then a fundraiser and birthday celebration for one of my running friends.  Sunday: nothing!
  • Tonight: Relaxing until FI gets home, if I can stay awake that long, he normally gets home about Midnight but they were told he is going to be working late so he probably wont be home until around 3am.
    Saturday:FI and I plan on cleaning the house, possibly going to a friend's party if he is feeling better.
    Sunday: FI wants to take me to the movies!! :)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards