California-San Diego

A Beautiful Wedding Dress that does not fit me Oleg Cassini ct 258 size 4 brand new$500.

Free shipping! 
EMAIL caplocksid@yahoo.com

Description BEAUTIFUL DRESS !!!
THAT DOES NOT FIT ME ANYMORE..
Beautiful white Oleg Cassini wedding dress with full ball gown skirt and chapel length train. Strapless satin bodice has delicate beaded embroidery. Ball gown skirt has organza overlay with scattered beaded embroidery. 5 POINT bustle..
Designer: Oleg Cassini
Name: Ct 258
Original Price: $1,150.00 USD
Asking Price: $600.00 USD IF I MAILING IT TO YOU.
condition: Gently used /Like New
Has been altered
Silhouette: Ball Gown
Neckline: Sweetheart
Dress Color: White
Train: Chapel
Label Size: 4 Street Size: 4 Bust: 34 Height w/shoes: 5' 2"
yes been dry cleaned.. slip is INclude , davids bridals corset bra #7643WHITE keep in mind if you buy a new dress you pay for alterations, and tax..SEIROUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, there are no missing beads, stains, or tears . That is definitely important :)
IF YOU LIVE IN SAN DIEGO CA CAN PICK UP IT IS $500. Year Purchased:2010
shoes,flutes book sale

Dyeable peep toe d'Orsay high heel with criss cross
Dyeable satin peep toe d'Orsay has a high heel and is cut away at the side to reveal the arch of the foot. The front face has two straps that criss cross in the shape of an "x". A classic shoe that looks great with short strapless dresses.

This longline bra from Felina has a smooth seam free foam bodice for shape and support; seamless foamed lined cups; molded graduated pads; and hidden under wire. Boning is placed only in the back and sides create amazing comfort and versatility. The low strapless neckline and low back make this a versatile bridal bra style. 34 c

Well Wisher Guestbook
Everyone always wants to give you their words of wisdom and secrets that kept their's a happy marriage....remember all of them for years to come with this brilliant keepsake guest book.
Guests write messages to the couple on the included 3 1/2" x 2" white cards. The white book has cards pre-printed with the phrase, "Share a Wedding Wish." After the wedding, the cards are inserted into this specially designed "A Book of Wedding Wishes". (Pen not included).
Each book features clear sleeves for holding 72 cards. 75 cards are included.

Re: A Beautiful Wedding Dress that does not fit me Oleg Cassini ct 258 size 4 brand new$500.

• edited December 2011
    Would you be able to email me more pictures and details at kevinandmonica2011 at yahoo.com
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    yes do you live here in san diego 92154  zip code can you pick it up the dress and slip is $500. if you can thanks..
  • edited December 2011

Free shipping!
    Description BEAUTIFUL DRESS !!!
    THAT DOES NOT FIT ME ANYMORE..
    Beautiful white Oleg Cassini wedding dress with full ball gown skirt and chapel length train. Strapless satin bodice has delicate beaded embroidery. Ball gown skirt has organza overlay with scattered beaded embroidery. 5 POINT bustle..
    Designer: Oleg Cassini
    Name: Ct 258
    Original Price: $1,150.00 USD
    Asking Price: $600.00 USD IF I MAILING IT TO YOU.
    condition: Gently used /Like New
    Has been altered
    Silhouette: Ball Gown
    Neckline: Sweetheart
    Dress Color: White
    Train: Chapel
    Label Size: 4 Street Size: 4 Bust: 34 Height w/shoes: 5' 2"
    yes been dry cleaned.. slip is INclude , davids bridals corset bra #7643WHITE keep in mind if you buy a new dress you pay for alterations, and tax..SEIROUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No, there are no missing beads, stains, or tears . That is definitely important :)
    IF YOU LIVE IN SAN DIEGO CA CAN PICK UP IT IS $500. Year Purchased:2010
    shoes,flutes book sale

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-san-diego_beautiful-wedding-dress-not-fit-oleg-cassini-ct-258-size-4-shoesslipguestbookwedding-garterfor-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:64Discussion:82787c0a-c7f0-464c-96a6-c87ff45399cfPost:3ab31afd-64d8-46fe-a0e8-1118afc48c8a">A Beautiful Wedding Dress that does not fit me Oleg Cassini ct 258 size 4 brand new$500.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Free shipping!  EMAIL caplocksid@yahoo.com
    Description BEAUTIFUL DRESS !!! THAT DOES NOT FIT ME ANYMORE..
     Beautiful white Oleg Cassini wedding dress with full ball gown skirt and chapel length train. Strapless satin bodice has delicate beaded embroidery. Ball gown skirt has organza overlay with scattered beaded embroidery.
    5 POINT bustle.. 
    Original Price: $1,150.00 USD Asking Price: $600.00 USD IF I MAILING IT TO YOU. condition: Gently used /Like New Has been altered Train: Chapel Label Size: 4 Street Size: 4 Height w/shoes: 5' 2" yes been dry cleaned.. slip is INclude , davids bridals corset bra #7643WHITE keep in mind if you buy a new dress you pay for alterations, and tax..SEIROUS BUYERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!! No, there are no missing beads, stains, or tears . That is definitely important :)
    IF YOU LIVE IN SAN DIEGO CA CAN PICK UP IT IS $500. Year Purchased:2010 shoes,flutes book sale
    Dyeable peep toe d'Orsay high heel with criss cross Dyeable satin peep toe d'Orsay has a high heel and is cut away at the side to reveal the arch of the foot. The front face has two straps that criss cross in the shape of an "x". A classic shoe that looks great with short strapless dresses.
     This longline bra from Felina has a smooth seam free foam bodice for shape and support; seamless foamed lined cups; molded graduated pads; and hidden under wire. Boning is placed only in the back and sides create amazing comfort and versatility. The low strapless neckline and low back make this a versatile bridal bra style. 34 c
    Well Wisher Guestbook Everyone always wants to give you their words of wisdom and secrets that kept their's a happy marriage....remember all of them for years to come with this brilliant keepsake guest book. Guests write messages to the couple on the included 3 1/2" x 2" white cards. The white book has cards pre-printed with the phrase, "Share a Wedding Wish." After the wedding, the cards are inserted into this specially designed "A Book of Wedding Wishes". (Pen not included). Each book features clear sleeves for holding 72 cards. 75 cards are included.
    Posted by bella evans[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards