New Jersey - South
Options

rehersal dinner suggestions?

My brother is gettting married in Red Bank in Feb. We are from NY so we don't know too many things around. Can you suggest some places for the rehersal dinner? If I should post on the other NJ board just let me know.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: rehersal dinner suggestions?

• Options
    OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I would also post that on the Central/North Jersey forum.  I'm not familiar with that area, so I can't be much help.  Good luck in your search!
  • Options
    TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about The Melting Pot in Red Bank? Most Melting Pots have a private room that you can request.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest the Melting Pot also. We didn't do our rehearsal there but we've used them for several private room celebrations and everyone has absolutely raved about them. The staff is top notch, the food is amazing and it's a fun experience. We're actually going there for another birthday celebration this weekend and we did New Year's there last year. I swear by them! We've used the ones in Red Bank, AC and Hoboken and all were extremely successful with whatever event we used them for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards