Favors

Is this weird? LUSH Favors

So, everyone in my family knows I'm the biggest LUSH cosmetics junkie.  (Its a soap/shampoo/lotion company)  I was thinking of doing LUSH samples in a big basket that they can pick something they like?  But also have another basket with little bags of candy that they can take if they aren't interested in the LUSH?Is this weird?  My FI likes it, because it's so us!  But I just want to make sure that our guests won't find it weird?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 99 Invited!
image 45 Are Psyched!
image 5 Are L0$3RZ
image 49 Are MIA!

Re: Is this weird? LUSH Favors

• SKeeseeSKeesee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't think the guests will think it's weird. The men might not be interested, but that just lets their date/partner take 2 home! ;) I say go for it. It's you, you like it, and you'd have candies for people who don't want the Lush products.
  • Alisha_AAlisha_A member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its not a brand I'd use but I'd love bath stuff like that. WAY more than candles!
  • alison1209alison1209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sounds awesome - I love LUSH! - and it would be a unique favor.   Even my FI will use the hand lotion (and the massage bars - yay!) from time to time so I wouldn't totally count the guys out for those favors either.  My only hesitation is that it could get expensive - LUSH isn't cheap! But if you have the budget for it, I say go for it!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, that's my only hesitation- the cost! but i use almost EVERYTHING they sell, and the associates love me, so I bet they'd be willing to help wrap(or give me the lush paper to wrap them!)  We only have a 100 guest wedding, so I'm thinking it might be doable.  Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 99 Invited!
    image 45 Are Psyched!
    image 5 Are L0$3RZ
    image 49 Are MIA!
  • edited December 2011
    I love LUSH products too!! I would just make sure that you take into consideration that a lot of their things are VERY highly scented - so depending on how your venue is set up, you might want them in a separate room than the food? I know they are all natural but some people are really sensitive to scents.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I think LUSH products are a great favor.  Just make sure you get favors that don't have such a quick expiration date.I agree that the products have a very strong (but great) smell, so may want to have it where it will not bother the guest.
    A happy newlywed...now time to start a family!
  • edited December 2011
    I think it's a great idea. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards