Missouri-Kansas City

Alterations?

Hello all!!

I just picked up my dress about a week ago and I need some recommendations on good tailors/semestres's/alterations people.  Does anyone know a good place to go?  (I got my dress at Bridal Extraordinare and they do not do alterations at their store - they gave me two recommendations, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had any good luck with someone?)

Thank you!!

Re: Alterations?

• I got my dress from there too! They suggested I go to Bridal Designs and More, but I would not recommend them (as you may have seen my past posts about them... just terrible!). I do not know of any other places, but I am sure there are ladies on here who had good experiences.

Hope this helps!
  • I'm not sure where you are located but I found an amazing lady who does all types of alterations out of her house and she is very reasonable on pricing.  Way cheaper than david's bridal quoted me.  I will be picking my dress up in about a week from her bustling and hemming it for me so I cant say for sure how her work is but she just had a wonderful personality and a room full of gowns she was either working on or selling and I liked the personal feel to meeting her and it's a person just wanting to do something she loves at a reasonable rate.  Her name is Robin and her business is Satin Stitches.  She is in Smithville.  816-665-9616. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards