Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Hotels in Castleton

Hi ladies!

I am trying to pick a hotel for my block booking for my guests. The hotels in Castleton at 82nd and I-69 are the closest to my venue (Laurel Hall). Does anyone have any recommendations?

The Hilton was my first thought but they were a little rude to me on the phone.

I want something with room rates around $100 and that is nice for all of our out of town guests. Nothing that is old.

Re: Hotels in Castleton

• Options
    I don't necessarily have recommendations on specific hotels but wanted to pass along a great resource I found.  The Indianapolis Convention and Visitors Association has a person that focuses on finding blocks of hotel rooms for small events (weddings, family reunions, etc).  All you need to do is tell them the price range you are looking for, area of town, number of rooms needed and any other specifics (I told them free breakfast and on-site parking).  They then contact all of the hotels for you and get quotes.  Her name is Rachel Troutman.  Her email address is  rtroutman@visitindy.com and her phone number is  317-262-8213.  I hope that helps!       
    September 2012: Invitations

• Options
    I don't have any suggestions, but I'll be watching this to see if anyone else does! My wedding's in the same area. (82nd and Allisonville-ish)...
  • Options
    jorujoru member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_hotels-in-castleton?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:611Discussion:af346632-4e1f-4f33-846d-9705169dc822Post:76caedf7-850d-40b5-960e-e258b6d45c64">Hotels in Castleton</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies! I am trying to pick a hotel for my block booking for my guests. The hotels in Castleton at 82nd and I-69 are the closest to my venue (Laurel Hall). Does anyone have any recommendations? The Hilton was my first thought but they were a little rude to me on the phone. I want something with room rates around $100 and that is nice for all of our out of town guests. Nothing that is old.
    Posted by kelnash89[/QUOTE]

I'm having mys guests stay at the Marriott off 96th street. Nice and clean.
  • Options
    Ya, we ended up going with the Marriott on 96th. They had a great price with breakfast, wifi, a pool all included. Plus they offered to comp our room if we had 25+ rooms booked in our block.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards