West Virginia
Options

Unique Wedding Venue anywhere in Bridgeport / Elkins area?

I'm looking for a unique venue. I'd love an old theatre but can't find any in the area available for rental.  We arent having a traditional wedding, more theatrical.  It would need to hold 100-150 people. I'd prefer indoor. I was looking at Benedum Civic Center online, but know little about it and have never been there.  Any suggestions or info?

Re: Unique Wedding Venue anywhere in Bridgeport / Elkins area?

• Options
    There's Adaland Mansion in Philippi. It's a historical mansion in a country setting, small, intimate, and warm. I wanted to get married there but it wasn't quite big enough for the number of people we are inviting. You can get married in the house (if you have less than probably 75). They have a garden outside to where they have ceremonies. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    Have you called D&E College? They have several sites such as Halliehurst but I'm not 100% sure on all their sites and accommodations. It is beautiful upon the mountain and overlooking the trees. The views are breathtaking.
  • Options
    There is a historic theatre in Parkersburg, called The Smoot Theatre. I don't know if they rent out for weddings, but it is gorgeous!

http://smoottheatre.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards