Canada-Ontario

Post wedding hair cut

Now that I am married (on Saturday, yay!) I am sooooo looking forward to cutting my hair, which I grew out and kept plain for the wedding. 

So, looking for recommendations of a great hairstylist in Toronto (downtown or midtown in the Yonge area) who can give me back a hairstyle.... I am desperate for a change.

Re: Post wedding hair cut

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!

The salon I used for my wedding is Salon Liberte - it's on Yonge Street just north of Dundas - I recommend Chako (who does my mom's hair monthly as well) - she is so sweet and listens really well to ideas, and provides her own too.
  • ring_popring_pop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I get my hair cut at House of Lords on Yonge, south of Charles. I went because I liked a friend's hair cut.

I've had two cuts there - one by someone with a long A name (Alexandra maybe? Don't remember. She was really skinny and had short hair) which I didn't like much, but another by an Asian woman named Young or Yang, something like that, which I loved.
    Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • orlykahnorlykahn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    belissimo at keele and wilson
    i know its not exactly on the yonge line but ive been going there for 10 years...same with my mother and sis and a few cousins. Kristina does a great job!
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
  • lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I get my hair cut in Markham, so I won't be much help, but I just wanted to say congratulations!  I can't wait for my post-wedding hair cut :)
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hairstylist Charity at W Lifestyle salon on Queen West.  She's funky and sweet, and always gets my hair perfect!!  I've been looking for a great stylist in Toronto for years, and I finaly found one!!  I have also converted all of my girlfriends to Charity clients.
    You'll love her!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards