Florida-North Florida
Options

Paper/Invites/Save the Dates

Hello :) For those of you in the Jacksonville area, what local printers do you know of that do a great job for invites, STDs, programs, etc?

I'm also interested in any online printers as well! I'm hoping to do magnets for the STDs!

Re: Paper/Invites/Save the Dates

• Options
    I ordered my save the date magnets from vista print.  I used a groupon that I had purached for $17.00.  They turned out great and took about 6 weeks to come in.   Good Luck!

Anniversary
  • Options
    4cats4us4cats4us member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I second Vistaprint. 
     I ended up getting most of my stuff for free-- only paid shipping.
    Also- if you want to DIY programs, invites, etc you can find nice paper supplies at Michaels, Walmart, Target, Hobby Lobby, etc. and then print them up on your own printer.  It's really easy to do, & Saves A TON of money!
  • Options
    I have to second vistaprint. I mainly used them because you can customize everything, font sizes, colors, placement of wording, everything. Their advanced editing tool is very easy to use. The low prices were a total bonus. I ordered 150 invites, with envelopes, reply cards, and reply envelopes for 200 including shipping. This was with a sale and a 70 for 17 groupon deal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards