Students

Anyone else can't focus?

Dang! I'm in my last semester of my undergrad and have a test tomorrow in Abnormal Psych.  It's usually interesting but seems tonight I can't focus.  I just finished watching Teen Mom 2 online and really wanna turn on My Life as Liz. LOL now i'm on here thinking about my wedding!
Dang anyone else out there who's mind is TOTALLY not on school?

Re: Anyone else can't focus?

• Same here. I've got some online postings to do on standarized testing, but can't motivate myself to do it. I hate those tests anyways and having to make graphs about them really does not thrill me. Instead I kidnapped a friend and went shopping today and then browsed around overstock for stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Story of my life this semester! In fact I am in the middle of working on a midterm paper and I have to break every 5 minutes to check other websites. lol UGH i'm tired of this semester! Only 1 month left tho!!
  • eks36eks36 member
    First Comment
    I can't focus at ALL!!! I have a presentation on Thursday that isn't ready in the least bit and a paper due Friday that's only 2/3 written. Good news, however, is that after this week, I'll just need to write the paper version of what I'm presenting on Thursday and then I will be officially done with my graduate coursework.

Problem is, everything else is more exciting right now than my work. Wedding planning, IMing my fiance (we're also in a LDR--he's a grad student, too), watching random things on Hulu. Doesn't help that I'm obsessing over job listings. I've applied a bunch of places and have only heard back from one. (Wish me luck! My interview is Monday!)

I just want to be doooooone!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hahahahaha I love this thread! I somehow forgot all about senioritis and then it hit me this semester. Hmm, I wonder if the fact that my roommate is now planning her wedding has something to do with that... ;) Too bad I still have to try and make myself care until December!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards