Ohio-Northeast

wedding ceremony musicians

anyone know a reasonable organist or 4-string quartet?

also, i had thought of getting some students from cleveland institute of music ...anyone know how to do that?

thanks so much!

Re: wedding ceremony musicians

• mocklerjamocklerja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Bellflower String Quartet.  They have a quartet and trio that you can choose from.  I had the trio and they were fantastic and bit less than the quartet.  It was $500, which was the least expensive from checking out some of the local music programs (I also checked Baldwin Wallace and my mom tried to find someone to talk to at CIM, but didn't get a response).  HTH!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am an 08 graduate from Baldwin Wallace's Conservatory of Music, majored in violin performance and music education. I am now an orchestra director at a local area high school. I have put together quartets of my advanced-ability students to play for wedding ceremonys before, they performed for 2 of them, and various other events in their community. I can help you select the music, we have an album of wedding music they already know how to play. They are wonderful performers that will practice and work hard for the event. We can even meet with you to play music for you and help you select!

Please contact me at vszymans@gmail.com if you are interested in pricing.

I also have a fellow orchestra teacher than runs a string duet/trio/quartet business that is very affordable. http://www.myspace.com/theclassicduo

• MusickWifeMusickWife member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You might also want to try checking out the cleveland institute of music.  There are probably a lot of students there that would be willing to play for a reasonable fee.  I found a classical guitarist there and he played beautifully for a minimal fee.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards