Ohio-Northeast

Band for Reception...again

I think I has a post about this a while ago, but does anyone have an *reasonably prices* wedding bands? We are looking for someone who plays a lot of everything and really gets people going! We looked into one band in the Youngstown area and it was WAY too much. We don't have that strict of a budget and it was too much ($750/hr) Let me know what you think!!
Photobucket August 6th, 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Band for Reception...again

• starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out SHOUT!  My brother used them for his wedding, so I'm not sure on the cost, but they were really good!  http://www.shoutband.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    $750 an hour sounds kinda crazy!  We are paying less for that for a band that is coming from Chicago (a band with a record contract that actually goes on tour... granted, we are only getting 3/4 of the band... but still!)
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • mamboqueenmamboqueen member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Actually it's not that crazy. If its a 5,6 people band that's $125 per person per hour. That's how much you pay for a DJ too.

Not sure how much our band runs these days but they were amazing at our wedding. www.grandavenueband.com
  • soontobemrs2soontobemrs2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I secong Grand Avenue. We used them and they were awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    I third Grand Avenue Band. They palyed at our wedding and they were amazing. They kept the guests on the floor all night long. Highly recommend
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards