Alabama
Options

Help in Huntsville - Reception sites

I am having trouble trying to find a reception site in Huntsville.  And possibly ceremony.  I just got engaged and I want the wedding a year from now but everything is booked.  Does anybody have any suggestions for reception sites?
Loving the journey. January 2011 Board July Siggy Challenge: The Dress! image

Re: Help in Huntsville - Reception sites

• Options
    stacey.taylorstacey.taylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Huntsville Country Club--absolutly wonderful.  You don't need to be a member, the food is good, they have all the extras, really helpful.  Our reception was beautiful!
  • Options
    MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Annabella.  www.annabellaweddings.com They book fairly early though.  We booked in December 2008 for our May 2010 wedding and we couldn't even get the date we wanted because someone else had booked it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Summit -- its on top of the RBC building in downtown HSV and is BEAUTIFUL!!! We went and looked at it for our reception, but it just didn't fit our needs.  You should check it out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did Earlyworks.  I liked that we didn't have to worry about the weather and it was a big open area.
  • Options
    tabathabatabathaba member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Early Works has several good sights. The Roundhouse at the depot and the grand hall at the museum.  Also check out the art museum.
  • Options
    Kariannm23Kariannm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Ledges. It is a beuatiful place to hold a wedding and reception.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards