West Virginia
Options

wedding cakes

i am suppose to have my wedding in morgantown in a few months and was wondering where i could get a wedding cake made from . Apart from Nonna`s . Anyone has any suggestions ?? Has anyone used any bakery from Pittsburgh for their cake ? do they deliver that far ? Help !!

Re: wedding cakes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try checking with Wedding Cakes Plus in Smithfield, PA.  It's only about 20 minutes from Morgantown and they do nice work, very pretty and very good tasting (I was at a wedding they did a few months back).
     Bake N Memories in Bridgeport, is listed in the Morgantown phone book so I've got to figure they will deliver that far.  Rose's in Westover is also listed, no experience with them however. 
    Another personal reccommendation of mine would be Judy Jean's Pastry Shop in Uniontown, PA.  It's about 45 minutes north (halfway to Pittsburgh) but their cake is to die for.  We use them every year for family birthday cakes and 99% likely we will be booking them for our wedding next year. 
    If you want any more information on any of them, you can google them by name, they all come up as the first result.  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker Photobucket image Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much !!! I will start looking into them !
  • Options
    lauraalannalauraalanna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is also Cakes with a Personal Touch in Fairmont and Almost Heaven Desserts in Clarksburg/Bridgeport.

I'm using Nonna's and she is AMAZING! Almost Heaven didn't explain anything to us when we went in for a tasting but Sandy from Nonna's sat down with us and went over step by step what was going on. She's a no fuss no muss kinda gal but definitely worth it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards