Chit Chat

Theme?

Hi all :) We are trying to some how tie in how we met to our wedding. Long story short, I met my fiance @ a bar where we talked for 2 hours. The night ended and I refused to give him any info bc I had just gotten out of a relationship and wasn't looking to jump right back into one. He ended up "tracking me down" and it's all been amazing since then. We want to do something like "he found her" or "he tracked he down" ideas. All we can think of are GPS systems and metal detectors, or stud finders. HAHA! Creative minds, please help!

Re: Theme?

• edited July 2010
    I keep thinking "stalker in a white van with tinted windows" - but I'm not sure you are going that way......

How about a detective theme?  Sherlock Holmes style.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Haha yeah it does sound creepy when explained in 2 sentences. hehe. Well I think I titled this wrong.. it's not a FULL theme we're looking for. Just a "picture" that we can put next to a quote like "he found her" or something similar. I know it sounds confusing. Our wedding is going to be very traditional and "elegant," we just want to add a little bit of fun this way.
  • I'm not sure I would use it for the wedding, but I think it might be a cute idea for save the dates.  You could do a photo shoot with some role play, and then print it with your caption "he found her." 

The other idea I had was have bar napkins printed with something cute.  Maybe it could have your name and then a fake number with a kiss mark.  Something like this?

Photobucket
  • The bar napkins are a really cute idea! I can def do something like that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards